Under this program, we:-
- Provide guidance on the relevant inputs that farmers should use to maximize returns and ensuring food security.
- Research and advocacy on policy issues that affect gender and agriculture.
- Institutionalizing and mainstreaming Gender in the Agriculture Sector
- Empowering community Farmer Organizations to benefit from their products
- Provide skills transfer to the farmers in appropriate technologies to improve their yields and quality of life.
- Education, awareness and skills transfer on agricultural based climate change adaptation strategies to farmers, women and youth groups, local leaders and technical staff.